Sunday, December 21, 2008

Diana Called and Said


----------------------------------------------
I asked for a Diana+ camera for Christmas. I love how ethereal and dreamy it looks. Hopefully I'll be able to feel confident enough to start uploading my own work instead of subtly stealing others and reposting. I might do a part two on Diana+ film. I no where near went through all of the flickr search. More wonderful Diana+ photographers below:

1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6

----------------------------------------------


I've been brooding a lot lately. I'm rather tired of being ill all the time. I have to go and get another heart monitor at Texas Children's tomorrow. It's a long story.

I feel worse for my mother then I do for myself. I have no appetite and her patience wears thin as I rarely eat. I sleep but awaken tired. I get exceedingly restless, but I'm not aloud to leave the house alone. I could faint or have an asthma attack and who would find me in the forest? My mother does have reasons to worry; it has happened before. I came back feverish from the walk home and nearly fainted at her feet. I spent the rest of the weekend on the couch, exhausted.

Until I can run free once more, I do so in books and movies. It is a fair substitute.

Love and Butterflies, my lovely dreamers...


No comments: